no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

no i'm not

since the creation of this blog, the bar on the right has stated that i am gay. i wonder how many people came by and mistakenly believed that i am, and i think most people very likely would, because it's a damn 'about me' section after all.

in the 6 years, i haven't given this much thought until last night. i don't recall myself ever saying outright that no, i'm not really gay. the reason behind this 'gay' thing was because back in the day, i thought that blogs were gay and stupid, and of course i ended up with one because i'm cool like that.

therefore, if blog = gay,
then me + blog = gay.
if that makes sense to you? it did to me.

last night i was looking through my blog and realised the amount of damage this 'gay' thing might have already caused. just imagine the sheer number of chicks that read this blog, fall in love with me, and then see the 'gay' thing and think "he's gay? oh damn..."

so yea i shall include a link on the 'gay' bit to this post, not that it'll help bring back any of the hot chicks i've lost over the years.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home