no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

10 top 10

fuck. just woke up at 8:30 after falling asleep at 5:30 while waiting for my brother to finish using the laptop. now my head hurts. that's why i hate to sleep in the afternoon. i've realised that the only way to prevent the headache is to sleep till late, like 10:30pm or something.

the modest mouse cd is nice. actually it's good (good is better than nice?). afi is still failing to meet my expectations... well, still hoping that it would grow into me.

anyway, realised that the tests are on 2 saturdays, and there would be 3 on each day. instead of 2 on a weekday and 4 on a saturday, which is slightly better than i thought. again, i might be wrong, as things have been screwed up for me lately. bleah. fuck it.

thought of this yesterday. starting today, and for the next 9 days, there would be a 10 top 10, which is a list of 10 of my top 10 likes (eg. top 10 songs, etc). and since this is MY blog, don't bother telling me that anything sucks or whatever.

top 10 songs (not in order)

afi - this time imperfect
bright eyes - the calendar hung itself
godsmack - serenity
the darkness - love is only a feeling
system of a down - toxicity
the who - behind blue eyes
school of rock (theme song?)
modest mouse - the ocean breathes salty
placebo - every me every you
guns n' roses - think about you

i forgot to add
milla jovovich to the list of babes... appeared in the fifth element and resident evil. and i actually had something interesting to write. but the sleep erased my memory. hopefully i can remember it by tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home