no_title_is_cool?

Monday, August 16, 2004

hair

boo. my hair has been basically the same since i was a lil' boy. haven't really have problems with it, till last year, when my dearest (right. . .) physics teacher aka mister sirhan said that it was shaped like a bowl.

but because i am so damn confident with myself (right. . .), i have kept the same hairstyle. coz im c00l. can't be fucked to go visit nice hairstylists and get my hair cut at anything more than $7. or 500 pounds to cut it all off like mister kick-the-ball-over-the-bar-like-johnny-wilkinson-who-by-the-way-plays-rugby-which-is-different-from-soccer aka david beckham.

so my hair is and have always been a bowl. actually it's not really a bowl. just cut straight across the forehead. and it's not even my fault that all the different barbers i've been to does the same thing. however, i do not blame them, for i know that there is simply no other alternative. what? cut it diagonally? or zig-zag? so you can see that the only way that my hair can be cut is straight across, unless the barber is on drugs or something.

but that does not make me feel better that my hair is going to look like a bowl again, because my hair has overgrown it's sji-standard length, and has to be cut off. i believe that the only 2 alternatives are either cutting it all off or cutting it myself.

the first alternative is not really possible, because i don't think that a crew cut would fit a round head. and if i really did it and it's fucked, i would not be able to hide at home and wait for it to grow out again. however, i am considering doing this during the holidays, where i have the alternative of hiding at home in shame.

the second alternative is also not a good idea, as if i screw it up badly, it would almost inevitably lead to the first alternative.

so i have no choice but to go to the barber, and when i get back later, my hair would be in a nice bowl again.

oh... my sister managed to get my father to waste $240 to buy her a gameboy, which is her third. and her old gameboy colour is still working fine.

.................................................................................
update

-surprisingly, the barber shop was crowded.
-took a number, which was 33.
-had to wait for 4 people to finish before turn came.
-unknowingly gave the barber the green light to shave off sideburns.
-made my head look more bowlish.
-barber trickced me into revealing age.
-barber told me that i should comb hair.
-barber combed hair to the right before cutting.
-made me look like a dickhead.
-gave the barber $10 and he only gave me $2 in change.
-which means that it fucking costs $8.
-went home.
-bathed and straightened hair.
-realised that the left side was about 4cm longer than the right.
-decided that the only way out was to cut it myself.
-utilised a pair of tiny scissors and father's electric shaver.
-managed to make hair look presentable.
-made the life-changing decision that i WILL cut hair myself in the future.
-found out that i would need someone to cut hair at the back.
-but the decision is made that i will cut own hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home