no_title_is_cool?

Saturday, August 21, 2004

phobia

i'm weird. one day while walking home, i saw a girl and a woman whom i assume to be her mother walking towards me. then as i was thinking of random crap, i thought of this.

what if the girl walked past me, then decided to kill me with a knife or something. and say that she killed me because i molested her while walking past her. and for some reason her mother agrees with her and say that i DID molest her daughter.

then my name would forever be tarnished for being the fucker who deserved to be killed because he molested the young and innocent girl. and i didn't do anything, but wouldn't have the chance to argue my case because i'm fucking dead. even if i didn't die, i would still be fucked because who would choose to believe the boy instead of the girl? then i would be the fucker who unfortunately didn't die for molesting the young and innocent girl.

although the girl would probably go to jail or get hanged, people would still support her because she was right to have killed me. so then everyone who knew me would hate me, and everyone who don't know me would also hate me. great.

so after finishing my great thought, i cleverly moved far away from the girl and her mother and continued on my way home.

besides that, i also have some sort of phobia about breaking my shin. this comes after i read a story about this guy who crashed his motorcycle and fainted. after waking up, he tried to stand up, not knowing that his shin broke. so there was a crack and he fell to the ground. he looked at his leg and saw one end of the broken bone sticking out of his skin. ouch. now poor me can't even bear to rub my shin.


watched the olympic men's 10,000m race this morning at 4. shocked at the amount of energy the skinny africans have. 10,000m = 10km = 25 rounds of the track. the top few runners did not exceed 65 seconds for each round. what the fuck. and those guys were like skin and bones! where the hell they got the energy from? the winner even ran the final round in 54 seconds. the only 2 non-blacks in the race, an american and a guy from new zealand pulled out before finishing. stupid pussies.


oh... the starhub connection has a free x-box too. not that i'm too concerned with that. i have sorta gotten over console games. way too troublesome for me, buying new games and crap. maybe my brother would take an interest in it. probably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home