no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, August 15, 2004

sister

hmmm... my sister. all about that lil' bitch known as my sister.

name: rayna
age: 10
school: bukit panjang primary
level: primary 5
attitude: severe problems
dress sense: bad
brain capacity: poor

ability to get beaten up: high
music: s.h.e., cyndi, jolin tsai, britney spears, etc
hangs out with: maid, a sissy boy, some random retards

a few little stories about her.
1. likes to sit on the GLASS table in the living room.
2. convinced my mom to buy HEELYS and smelly hamsters for her.
3. told my father: "either buy a dog or roller skates for me." - it's like saying "either buy a car or a bicycle for me..."
4. told my brother: "later when i come back, i better not see you playing the laptop, or else i'll tell daddy, depending whether i'm happy or not." before she went to the airport to pick my dad up, because my bro is not supposed to 'play' with my dad's laptop.
5. made my dad put a password on the laptop so that my bro couldn't play with it while she could.
6. likes to act big towards me and bro while under the protection of my parents because she knows that we can't beat her up while our parents are watching.
7. doesn't realise that my parents are not always at home to prevent us from beating her up.
8. says that the girl from the 8th floor is stupid, yet likes to go to her house to play.
9. enjoys whispering bad things about us to my mother.
10. has a secondary 1 friend who has extremely bad manners - she came up to my house to look for sis, told her sis not at home, she don't believe, tells her sister to push the door so i can't close it, then later claimed that i slammed the door on her hand and injured it, although she didn't touch the door.
11. likes to act big when my friends are visiting - like calling my maid brainless (which i agree).
12. overly spoilt by my parents - haven't been beaten by them before, although my and bro got caned constantly when we were young.
13. spent over $1000 buying random crap last year - money gotten from mom.
14. wastes batteries on her discman although she can and should be using her adapter while listening at home - got warned by me, bro and parents and yet still does it, parents do not scold her.
15. now she wants to buy a dog - i have no problem with that except that she would say that the dog belongs to her and become possessive, have experience with a cat she brought home in 1999.

16. occasionally spells 'one' as 'want', some other nice errors that i can't remember.

so now you can see how wonderful my sister is. that's why my brother and i love her so much. right.


went skating again last night, fat fuck got busted by his mom for sneaking out. she claims that god woke her up. so now the earliest time possible for skating is 5:30am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home