no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

download

bah. go download these songs. i order you. then get busted by the cops for illegal downloading and push the blame on me. "it's really not my fault. i read www.gayfag.blogspot.com and he ordered me to go download! if you want to arrest someone, arrest him! not my fault!"

anyway, have faith in my music tastes. at least it would be worth getting busted if the songs are nice. then maybe you could request for an mp3 player with these songs inside to while away time in your little jail cell while getting ass-raped by some horny inmate.

afi
days of the phoenix
god called in sick today
morningstar
this time imperfect
my michelle (cover, original from guns n' roses)


bad religion
- god's love

bright eyes
from a balance beam
the calendar hung itself

descendents - 'merican

go betty go - c'mon

guns n' roses
my michelle
think about you
civil war

misfits
descending angel
die die my darling
dig up her bones
fiend club
halloween
london dungeon
lost in space
monster mash

nofx - american errorist

placebo - every me every you (or is it every you every me?)

sugarcult - destination anywhere

system of a down
forest
psycho
science
toxicity

the darkness
i believe in a thing called love
growing on me
love is only a feeling

the knack - my sharona

the who - behind blue eyes (original, not the bullshit cover by limp bizkit)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home