no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

mmm

people really do lack a sense of common now. somehow, they believe the shit that i say. and then, these fuckers take the things that i say too damn seriously.

for example: i put my msn nick as 'i am gay'. of course, this is completely untrue, for i am fucking straighter than this damn line _______ . then, people message me and say things like "wah! u really gay ah!?" boo. maybe i should try 'i am your mother', then people would say "are you really my mother!?" anyway, my current nick is 'i have a girlfriend, her name is ryan." of course, i am still (sadly) single, and my girlfriend's name is not ryan. gonna see how many people respond to this bullshit.

so guys, next time before you make yourselves believe in me, please remember to stop and think. "is ryan really gay? oh, if he was, then he would have groped my crotch by now. so i guess he isin't." ... "bah, maybe ryan IS gay, but he hasn't groped me yet because i'm not hot enough." then decide to ask me when you're done.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home