no_title_is_cool?

Friday, November 12, 2004

bored

it'll be at least another 3-4 days before the exams resume and i'm gonna die of boredom before i get to enjoy my 3/7 month holiday.

i'm so bored that i shat my pants, just for kicks.


happy birthday to me.

just thought of this, why should you be happy on your birthday? why? it's just like any normal day except that you were born some number of years ago on this day. and it's not even to your credit that you were born. it's not like you actually did something to deserve to be happy.

perhaps your parents could be happy for managing to finally produce a child after 10 hard years of fruitless sex. or maybe they are happy that they have managed to keep themselves alive despite having to live with a bastard for the past god-knows how many years, while at the same time refraining from murdering you.

and speaking of bastards, let me tell you the story of my cousin. he is probably the biggest bastard i've ever met.

in the stories, my bastard cousin would be known as bastard, while my other cousin would be known as cousin. bastard is 9 this year, and my cousin is 16. both of them are male. all characters are from my mother's side of the family, since i don't give a fuck about my father's side. bastard's mother is my mother's younger sister. stories are not exactly in sequencial order because i can't remember when they happened.

since the moment he sprouted some teeth, he began to bite us. the mother fucker bit everyone. imagine the surprise you get when you stick your hand into the cot and look at bastard thinking 'so cute' (i was unaware that he was a bastard, considering he was probably under 1 years old) when suddenly you feel a sharp pain in your fingers as they get chewed by bastard. and the fucker never ever releases easily.

when he learnt to walk, bastard became a walking bastard with teeth. before this, you only get bitten by the tiger if you get stupid enough to stick your hand in its cage. now, the tiger is out of the cage and fucking bites anyone and everyone. very often, i would see his parents/maid/some unfortunate soul who decided he was cute with a nice set of teeth marks on their bodies. bastard did not dare bite me because i would have bashed his head in.

as he grew older, he grew fatter. and more evil. once, when i was at his house, some old neighbour came visiting, and he too, decided that bastard was 'cute', and pinched his cheeks. bastard did not take too kindly to this, and proceeded to smash the neighbour's head with his toy rifle, and broke the rifle in the process. his mother then threatened to get the garang kuni man to catch him, and he was scared. but i believe that it was these type of empty threats that made him immune to any form of threats now.

bastard was also a big pervert. i kid you not. a fucking 2 years old pervert is not something that is funny. he would grab me/my cousin's privates on purpose and then laugh. apparently, everyone else believed that he was just playing. and he also grabbed his sister's chest/privates (she was one year younger than him). and still, no one believed. then one night, he was sleeping at my house. and according to my sister/maid/his maid, he got up in the middle of the night and stood on a table in front of the window, pulled down his pants, and started to play with his dick.

somehow, he is able to recieve a whole lot of pain before finally crying. i know this because about 3-4 years ago at my house, he tried to fuck around with me. he began to throw stuff out of my sister's room because of some unknown reason. my maid and his maid both refuse to deal with the matter. no one fucks around with me in MY house, and i had to show him who's boss. i tried to beat him, but he almost succeeded in biting my arm, so i wrestled him to the ground and started slapping him. HARD. but still no effect. so i punched him, again and again, on the arms (how the fuck could i punch his face?). HARD. still no fucking effect. then i took some slipper with a hard 'sole' that was seriously fucking hard and began to hit him over and over and over with it. no effect. fuck. his face was red, his arms were red, tears was welling up in his eyes, and he still refused to admit defeat and cry. i gave up and pushed him to the ground when he charged at me (he was still trying to attack me while i was bashing him). i wonder why, but the shock of landing on the ground must have been the final straw and he just sat on the floor and cried. finally. i won, he lost.

he has also used a large number of vulgarities without getting any rewards. he called me a bitch in MY house, but i couldn't bash him because his father was present. by the way, his father was present in all of his vulgar outbursts and not once has he taken any action. in bintan, he showed me the fucking middle finger while playing basket ball in the swimming pool because he was losing, and once again, i couldn't bash him because his father was present, and once again, didn't do anything. then yesterday, he called my brother chee bye very loudly in front of his parents, sister, my mother, uncle, grandmother, cousin and sister, and still no one fucking took any decisive action. no one even flinched. everyone, including my brother acted like everything was normal. the only 2 persons that reacted was his parents. his father laughed, "her-her", while his mother said "you cannot say that ok!?" then gave him a tiny tiny "hit" that was more of a way of appeasing the crowd than to punish her son. bastard probably didn't even feel anything as he continued watching tv.

fuck man, if his parents wern't there yesterday, i would have fucking killed him. the whole day he was basically asking for a beating. when playing soccer, he was kicking me very roughly while i was stepping on his feet and elbowing his face as best as i could without being seen by his parents. when he fell down, he shouted and kicked me and then smiled 'innocently' when his parents looked at him. then when i was sitting down with my legs outstretched, he walked past me and 'accidently' stepped on my legs with both his fucking feet at the same time while giggling and saying "oops."

fuck. fortunately it's going to be the holidays soon and he would probably come to stay for some time, and it would be time for my revenge. i would definitely remind myself to be ruthless.

i seriously wonder how in the world does his parents manage to produce such a bastard. his parents are good people, from what i've seen. so how the fuck can 2 good people produce a little bastard son? sometimes i feel worried that my future children (if any) would turn out like him. but if they did, i would definitely be the first to bash them to a pulp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home