no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

me?

i'm slow. just somewhat realised that the digicam is actually useful.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
that's my hand. great. if you're blind, too bad.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
as you can see, many people who have foot fetishes are furiously jacking off in front of their computers now. my feet are white because they're not exposed to sunlight. how tragic. i've just taken another look at my feet and realised that they're not as white as they seem to be in the picture.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
the root of all this evil, posing beside my mouse. think it costed more than $700.

now i'm gonna post this and hope it doesn't fuck up on me.

great, it DID fuck up on me. if you didn't know, these are all clickable thumbnails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home