no_title_is_cool?

Monday, February 28, 2005

greatness

"but you tear and tear your hair from roots. from that same head you've twice removed a lock of hair you said would prove our love would never die. well ha ha ha."
haligh, haligh, a lie, haligh - bright eyes

most sappy emo shit pisses me off. shit like dashboard confessional. bright eyes doesn't. i'm still trying to find out why. some people say that bright eyes is an aquired taste, and i would have to agree.

go download that, and the calendar hung itself.


i have to go collect my results soon, wish me luck. i need lots of it. then it'll be time to choose a school to go to. and i still want my holidays.


i just saw a bit of 'the aviator' on the oscars. they got a little kid to play a man, and an ugly hag to play the supposedly beautiful katharine hepburn. from the bit i saw, leonardo dicaprio looked and spoke like a kid while cate blanchett looked and spoke like an old hag, with an extremely big mouth and bright red lipstick. and the damn film is still nominated for an oscar.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i have my drugs, i have my women, they keep away my loneliness. my parents they have their religion, but sleep in seperate houses."
road to joy - bright eyes

i just got back, and i scored a damn 17 points, minus 2 from cca, which makes it 15. fuck.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home