no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

random ramblings

on saturday, we were at west coast park. there were some guys smuggling corals from the sea on a boat through the canal, and into a van. not a big problem. then one of them told my friend to go away when we stopped by to have a look. big problem.

what dumbfucks. first, they are doing something illegal. second, when you're doing something illegal, you don't piss off potential police-informers.

anyway, we debated for a long long time whether or not we should report this to the police. in the end, we did, since we are all great environmentalists. we told them what we saw and also gave them the van's plate number, and mister policeman said that he would send a patrol car over.

guess what? the car took more than 15 minutes to arrive, and by then, the van was gone. actually the van was gone by the time we reported the incident since it wasn't there when we went back to have a look.

what crap. now what am i going to do if some robber comes into my house? no way am i gonna call the police and wait while the fucker ransacks my house, kills me, and then rape my (dead) ass. bah, i'd probably stab him and then go to jail or something.


played pool on sunday, and in the process, broke my vow of never playing pool because only retarded ah bengs play pool. anyway, i wasn't too wrong as the first pool place we were at was largely filled with retards. the retards were fucking smoking in there, making the place smell bad. and there were stupid chinese pop songs playing there.

then we went to a nicer (and more expensive) place where i realised that normal people play pool too. wow. anyway, i wasn't paying so i didn't really mind playing.


my mother bought a new sofa set and dining chairs to replace the old (6 years?) and cat-scratched ones. yeah, i had a cat but it became retarded so i threw it away. i also had a dog but it was also retarded and shit in my room immediately after stepping in my house for the first time. my mother got my maid to give the sweeper $20 to bring it away after many failed atempts to allow it to wander off on its own. think it was probably made into some doggy stew. now my sister has retarded hamsters that copulate at every given opportunity.

the new...



and the old... (note wonderful holes and aforementioned hamsters)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home