no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, March 27, 2005

chees, byes, and 11 year-olds

msn chat of the century. thanks to chee.

chee : got any nice songs 2 intro
chee : doubt so
me : got
me : haligh, haligh, a lie, haligh - bright eyes
me : damn nice
chee : HAHA
chee : i oso got hoolalala-stupid loser
me : -_-


went to gramaphone yesterday. gramaphone is great. everyone should bycott hmv and their damn $40 cds and go to gramaphone instead, but that's if you can find it. was bummed that they didn't have dawn of the dead or any other zombie flicks for that matter. then i found and consequently bought dogtown and z-boys for only $12.90. and in case you were wondering, they sell both music cds and movies.

went to world of sports in cine and bought some éS (wow, i actually bothered to go into character map to find that é) SKATE shoes cos there was a sale. 50% is too damn good to miss. $79.50.

THEN, i got home, and discovered that my mom bought a zen micro for my sister, who is only 11, as stated in a previous post. $400 dollar fucking zen micro for a primary school student is too much. and it's not like she's done anything to deserve it. she's dumb, disobedient, and basically just a fuck-up.

by the way, i bought one a few weeks ago, with my own money. but 'my own money' was given to me by my mother, so it's debatable as to whether it should be called 'my own money' or 'money my mother gave me so now it's mine'. my dear little sister probably saw it, then thought "whoo, i want one too!" and proceeded to ask for one from my mother.

my mother would be stupid/loving/nah, she's stupid enough to actually even CONSIDER buying such a thing for her daughter. but she took it another step up and bought the fucking thing. great. actually she bought it for only $368, so it's quite a bit of a deal, but that's not the point.

she bought a weird mp3 player for herself as well. some brand that i've never heard of, and that thing has a radio, 256mb memory, and bluetooth, so she would be able to answer her calls with it, IF only she has a better phone. and the thing is a monster. it's so big that i thought it could be used as a club when you get attacked in the lift or something.

the greatest thing is, neither of them knows how to rip cds and upload the songs to their players. i do, but since i think it's fucking ridiculous to buy something like that for a person like my sister, and also that none of them has approached me for help, i'm not gonna do anything. of course, it also helps that creative are a stuck-up bunch of fools who do not include proper operating instructions with their products in hope of making the products seem very 'intuitive'.

so i'm kinda having a laugh now as both of them are only capable of using the radio function on their mp3 players. and my mother bought hers to replace her old walkman, which by the way, is much, much smaller than the new mp3 player of unknown origins. ooh yes, i'm evil.

although it may seem otherwise, i am NOT against the idea of my sister having an mp3 player. i'm just against the act of buying an EXPENSIVE mp3 player for someone the age of my sister. kids are not designed to accept expensive gifts. if my sister were older, everything would be fine. but she is only 11. when i was in primary 6, i was still playing pokemon on my big black gameboy, which i had had for several years beforehand. now my sister has heeleys, gameboy advance (wtf? she stopped playing it after the first week), handphone, and a $400 mp3 player.

oh, i just found out that the club-like mp3 player is called the BLUETOOTH PowBox, made by i.Tech Dynamic Ltd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home