no_title_is_cool?

Monday, March 28, 2005

ghrey

i'm downloading the remake of dawn of the dead again through ares, and it's lagging my computer to fuckness. removed the picture of jay chou from a few weeks back because i nearly died of shock when i was scrolling through my bloggg.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
ghrey shoes i bought yesterday. not the nicest looking, but 50% off is a great steal.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
the fucked up insole, with weird arch supports.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
my foot on the size 8 insole. people should make shoes with square tips. the top section is totally unnecessary since my foot is already at the furthest position it can fit into. note my reflection on the ground.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
finished product.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
light blue zen micro. gays and girls would prefer calling it baby blue.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Zebra! this is my current pillow case. couldn't resist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home