no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

collection

"draw diagrams of suicide on each other's wrists, then trace them with razorblades."
jet black new year - thursday

grand list of cds i own:

AFI
- answer this and stay fashionable
- very proud of ya
- shut your mouth and open your eyes
- black sails in the sunset
- the art of drowning
- sing the sorrow

Beatles
- yellow submarine

Godsmack
- faceless

Modest Mouse
- this is a long drive for someone with nothing to think about
- lonesome crowded west
- the moon and antartica
- good news for people who love bad news

The Cure
- boys don't cry
- disintegration

The Strokes
- is this it
- room on fire


grand list of cds i want to buy:

Alkaline Trio
- good mourning

Bright Eyes
- fevers and mirrors
- i'm wide awake it's morning

Coheed & Cambria
- the second stage turbine blade
- in keeping the secrets of silent earth: 3

From First To Last
- dear diary, my teen angst has a bodycount

Jets To Brazil
- orange rhyming dictionary

My Chemical Romance
- i brought you my bullets, you brought me your love

Sugarcult
- start static
- palm trees and power lines

Thursday
- full collaspe
- war all the time


i wish my mother owned a music store. or my father. or anyone related to me.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home