no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

damn

"f-i-r-e-i-n-c-a-i-r-o."
fire in cairo - the cure

i'm on a week's study break now. the sick stench of tests are wafting towards me. wave after wave of nauseating fumes are suffocating, ripping the breath from my lungs. it gets worse whenever someone messages me and get shocked when i tell them i haven't started studying yet, while they have completed whichever chapters.

this break sucks, much unlike the 6-month-long one. there was no pressure back then. i could do whatever i wanted. mostly just bum around. now, there's the common test to look forward to. i can't bum in peace, knowing that I'M SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING. even now, as i type sentence upon sentence of meaningless nonsense, i am reminded of that dreaded phrase, haunting me like a gay song stuck in my head.


bought 3 cds yesterday.
the strokes - is this it
the cure - disintegration, boys don't cry

now i'm kinda broke. i shall extend my congratulations to gramaphone and hmv for being able to burn some money off me. congratulations.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


life sucks. especially if you have friends like this.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
hi ******. we all know that you're gay.
[name and face censored at request (i'm such a nice guy)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home