no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

empty

"whenever i'm alone with you, you make me feel like i am free again. whenever i'm alone with you, you make me feel like i am clean again."
lovesong - the cure

it seems that my mind has been really blank recently. no interesting thoughts, no sick thoughts, nothing. not that i'm brain-dead or anything, but most things i think about now involves school and/or work. totally un-interesting and inane.

sometimes something interesting comes up, and i think "hmmm, fuck that," and forget about it. i think i'm trying to clear my brain. hopefully it won't remain clear for too long. maybe i need another long holiday.


i was looking around trying to find out what's my body mass index. i found this.

they were teaching people how to measure their height.
"stand with your head, buttocks, and feet touching a vertical wall. if this is not possible due to large amounts of body fat, simply stand erect, with hands relaxed at your sides."

by the way, my bmi is a measly 16.3. i'm trying to get FAT now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home