no_title_is_cool?

Monday, October 10, 2005

anything is fun

i like to sit with my legs crossed and cut off blood circulation to my leg so that my foot becomes completely numb. then i fondle my numb foot for a while and tickle my sole and be amazed that i don't feel anything. sometimes i bend my toes but i get worried that i may break them unknowingly.

then i try to wiggle my toes and fail miserably. i think that's what it feels like when you're paralysed.

when i decide that i've fondled my foot enough, i get up and go for a walk. it feels like i'm walking on something soft. i have to be extra careful in case i roll my toes in and break them.

once the circulation returns, the foot would start cramping up. it hurts when i touch it. and i like to jump around on that foot. sometimes i punch it and immediately regret doing it cause it hurts. then i punch it again.

anything is fun when you're bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home