no_title_is_cool?

Monday, October 03, 2005

i am forever cursed

there have been countless random idiots adding me on msn, especially people from brazil who speak to me in portugese.

then there was this girl. her nick was "LUvv roxxx or suxx leh???w@t t0 duuu??? wilbur n cyndi roxx loxxxxxx.......school........ sux.......sianxxxxxxxx leh......" that on its own is enough to tell anyone that she is a fucking retard.

i was bored and decided to chat with her.


me: who are you?

she: i am a gurl hu juzzzz any how add u......

she: dun be angry

me: and?

she: y?

me: i think you're stupid

she: y?????????

me: cos you added me

me: and i have no idea who you are

she: soooooo.........???????????

me: so you're stupid

me: VERY stupid

she: sooooooooooo,,,,,,,,,,,

me: so you should die

she: hehe

she: like real.........

me: yes it's real

she: not all ppl hu r stupid should die ma.

she: rite?????????

me: but you sure as hell should die

she: but i dun believe soooooooo

she: as like uuuuuuuuu

me: so try it and see how it feels

me: see the window? open it and jump out

she: how?????????

she: k

me: then later tell me if you should die or not

she: erm..........

she: i dun c the window

she: sorrie

she: haha

me: oh

me: so you're like stupid and blind?

she: erm..........

me: yes?

she: should i tell u?????

she: no rite?

she: ten?

me: why not

me: just go kill yourself k?

she: must i realie????????????

me: make life easier for innocent people like me

me: who you stupidly add on msn

me: okok?

she: k lah

she: bye

me: go die


ah, a nice relif from my boredom. any entertainment is good entertainment when you're bored. many people are going to hate on me for doing such a thing on an innocent girl like her. but i was bored and she was stupid. so it's not my fault really.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home