no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

i got something to do (finally)

how can anyone not love alkaline trio? great combination of sweet sounding music and evil lyrics. add a satanist singer and everything is fine.

"why is it that you had to say goodbye in your special way? you slashed the tires on my car."
- stupid kid

"waking up next to nothing, after dreaming of you and me, i'm waking up all alone, waking up so relieved."
- radio

"i wish you would take my radio to bathe with you, plugged in and ready to fall."
- radio

"and although it's all my fault, the blaming myself had to come to an end. so i say: fuck you aurora, you took my only friend."
- fuck you aurora

"they said everything would work out just fine, they said you'd help me. but as it turns out it was all a lie, and they're off someplace far away laughing at me."
- hell yes

"you told me that the daylight burned you and that the sunrise was enough to kill you. i said maybe you're a vampire. you said it's quite possible, i feel truly dead inside."
- trouble breathing

"never had a drink that i didn't like. got a taste of you, threw up all night."
- crawl

i needed something to do.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home