no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, October 02, 2005

unlawful use of the word 'punk' shall be met with immediate death

yes indeed. i have witnessed too many cases of random idiots thinking anyone who has spiked hair/wears tight pants/retarded outfits is a punk. so if you haven't realised, wearing retarded outfits and tight pants and having spiked hair does NOT make someone a punk.

besides, punk is dead. no thanks to these random idiots. and being a punk is not cool and not something to be proud of. if you think you may be a punk, go kill yourself and don't tell anyone about it.

anyone who lables themselves as punk should eat my balls. same goes for anyone who lables another person as punk. unless they are referring to the sex pistols or the dead kennedys, they are required by law to eat my balls or face immediate death.

the last punk i met decided to die rather than eat my balls. i felt sad for it. eating my balls ain't that bad, you know? fancy being all hardcore and not being able to eat my balls. what a pussy.

anyway i am not willing to sacrificing my balls. but something has to be done about this punk shit. i am just being noble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home