no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

brr

"i am cold, yes i'm cold, but not as cold as you are."
walk away - franz ferdinand

franz ferdinand are performing in concert here tomorrow and guess who's going? yes, me.

in other cold news, it's the winter olympics and i'm enjoying myself watching all those seldom-seen sports. found out that curling is actually a 'sport', and that people actually play it. but if chess can be considered a sport, i suppose anything else can too.

oh yes, since project no-alcohol failed, i'm embarking on a new one. i'm gonna drink only plain water for the next week, starting today. this comes after my classmate and my mother told me that drinking too much random non-plain water drinks would cause me to have diabetes and all that crap.

i really don't care much about diabetes since i don't think i'll live long enough for it to show its effects. so let's see if i emerge healthier or whatever when this is over. i just finished my 4th cup of water. tastes plain.


now playing
well that was easy - franz ferdinand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home