no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

5 things you wished you didn't know

1. i was sitting on an open window the other day when my maid saw me. she asked me to come down but i told her i wanted to die and she told my mother. now i have to go for councelling.

2. my girlfriend dumped me for another guy and i found myself a better, hotter girl. i am eternally thankful.

3. my mother just told me she was considering an abortion when she found out she was pregnant with ME, and only backed out at the last minute. so i'm like supposed to be dead now.

4. the reason she wanted an abortion was because she was having twins, and was afraid she wouldn't be able to raise us both. in the end, she put my older brother up for adoption and haven't heard from him since. so if you see someone who looks just like me, you know who it is.

5. i like to watch gay pr0n, although i am not gay.


now playing
fancy - yeah yeah yeah's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home