no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, April 09, 2006

my life is gone

"hey you need money for next week?" my mother asked me. i said no. i don't need money because i'm a recluse who doesn't go out.

and since i don't need money, i have no idea why i agreed to work next week. 7 days, 11 hours a day, $5 per hour. my life is gone. I AM WORKING!

and then i realised that i only have 1 more week of holidays left after working. which is really fucking fantastic.

anyway i would have like $400 with no use for, so you all can try asking me out for movies or dinner or anything. maybe if i like you enough i would give you a treat, you know?

if you're really sexy i may even pay you for sex, which is really a good deal.

i would be working somewhere in imm, so you can try to find me and ease some boredom.

if you have nothing to do and feel bored because you miss me, go watch amelie. i think it's really good. and the girl is so absolutely cute.

actually i made a deal with myself that i wouldn't work for as long as possible, or at least until i need the money, because "it's always better on holiday," as franz ferdinand says.

i didn't realise the significance of accepting the job until the next day, when it struct me that I'M WORKING! i accepted without knowing what i would be selling or even that i would be selling something. so much fun.

it's kinda like putting a baby into the microwave and then realising that you killed someone only when it's too late. then you think "I KILLED SOMEONE!" and smile to yourself.

i can't make sense of what i'm saying but there IS a meaning in there. go figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home