no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

"ouch," i said

i bit my lip twice while eating a burger and it was real fun. now i have 3 pretty ulcers in a nice triangular formation. they bring unnecessary pain to me.

it makes my lips red, which is bad because people may think i'm gay and use lipstick.

ulcer is bad, so i've been trying to destroy them.

my favourite method is to brush them with a toothbrush. i did it and it made me cry in pain. the next day, they were still there.

so i tried putting some salt on them. "salt for your wounds," they say. the pain made me paralysed from lip down. "ouch," i said. that shit hurts.

alcohol kills bacteria, or so i've heard. i dipped my lip into some jack daniels. but the alcohol fumes made me dizzy and i was worried i would fall and smash my head, so i stopped.

"damn," i thought. nothing works for these fuckers.

and i went to salt them again.


now playing
lover i don't have to love - bright eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home