no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

somebody told me

some time ago, SOMEONE told me under no uncertain terms that our classes were going to change at the end of the semester.

this then caused me much distress as i was not too excited about splitting with my classmates after finally getting to know them better. besides that, i also told others about the change of class.

not too long ago, i checked my timetable for next semester and found out that the classes remain the same. instead of feeling happy, i was disappointed.

i finally came to terms with the change and was more or less looking forward to it. and now there is no more change, i'm gonna be looking at the same people for another year.

i felt a sense of loss and disappointment, and got suicidal. this caused me to cut my thigh, which i had attributed to poltergeist activity in a previous post.

so i would like to thank this SOMEONE for so helpfully providing me with the wrong information, and for causing me much mental distress.

oh, and thanks for allowing me to tell everyone else about the 'change'. it makes me seem so intelligent.


now playing
burn it down - a7x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home