no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, May 14, 2006

let's wait a while

so i was a good boy, i took out my homework to do, because my teacher is evil and i'm afraid of what pains may befall me should i enter her class without doing it.

so i took out my homework and sat down, and turned on my laptop. damn, what a hot day, i shall take a bath, and so i did. i'm going to do my work after this, i thought.

so i took a bath and came out. let's read some blogs first, after all the laptop is on.

and so i read, i'm thirsty, i shall get me a drink. and in the process, i spilled a whole lot all over the place, and proceeded to wipe it clean.

and i drank and drank, and took a look at my pen. what's that? someone messaged me on msn. oh, it's about project work. wow, there're so many people online, might as well chat with them for a while.

and so i chatted, damn i'm hungry, so i went to make some instant noodles. my brother was making popcorn and i helped him mess it up. now i gotta clean the microwave before i can stick my noodles in.

so i cleaned it and made my noodles. it's 7 o'clock, time to watch tv. triple-x is on now! wait a minute, let me blog about my wonderful day.

so i did.

so kids, this is a lesson in procrastination. there is only 1 rule, PROCRASTINATION ALWAYS WINS.

i thought i could beat it by taking out my homework bright and early (4pm), but it turns out that it's all a scam. a little ploy by procrastination to make me think i had the upper hand. and through this little oversight, it thrashed my sorry ass once again with a swift karate kick.


now playing
since i've been loving you - led zepplin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home