no_title_is_cool?

Monday, May 29, 2006

sex is good

my maid went back home for holiday last friday. 1 month holiday. which means that there's no one to vacuum the floor, wash/iron my clothes, wash my plates, wipe my ass, etc.

bad shit.

as you should know by now, i'm a lazy bum. it's better to ask me to rob a bank than to iron clothes or to wipe my own ass.

but oh poor me, i've got no choice. it's either me or my mother, and i'm too much of a filial son to do that. maybe i should pay my brother to do it.

i'm trying to recycle my clothes to wear another day, to prevent having to wash/iron them. bloody idiot who invented the iron should die.

so pardon me if i smell a little funky lately.

anyway my sister went to stay with my bastard cousin, so it's only me and my brother in the house during the day. and since he goes out quite often, the house is all mine.

which means that we can do lots of fun activites in there, like humping each other's asses and such. so please feel free to invite yourselves (and your hot friends) over for some pure unadulterated sex.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home