no_title_is_cool?

Friday, June 02, 2006

aaa

we were doing presentations today and there was this girl who said 'actually' more than 30 times. i know because i counted. i actually started like 5 minutes into her presentation and actually counted 35 'actuallys', so i suppose the real amount is actually closer to 50.

and she actually pronounced 'actually' as 'acherly' because you know, singlish style. does anyone acherly know how damn irritating is it to acherly hear close to 2 'acherlys' in each sentence? i do, and it's acherly more irritating than reading my 'acherlys'.

so anyway i was telling my group mate about it, and he was like "lol ya lol lol." and it was our turn to present next. i acherly counted him saying 16 'acherlys' in his part. great fun.

and then there was this last group. LAST GROUP! I WANT TO GO HOME! each group was supposed to present for 20 minutes. the first girl did more than 20 minutes on her own. I WANT TO GO HOME, IDIOT.

her voice was gnawing away at my brain, destroying my brain cells one by one. and she was talking so damn fucking sloooowly. so i snapped and gave her a big karate kick which broke her spine into 2.

acherly i just poked my fingers into my ears and pretended that i was resting my head on my hands so that she would not feel sad. but her voice was still filtering through! fucking hell. so i started wiggling my fingers in my ears, which made some random noises to cover her long speech.

i think i should have just kicked her.

moral of the story:
don't say acherly, and don't act like a fucking retard and speak sloooowly for 20 minutes when everyone else wants to go home and when obviously no one is listening.

2 Comments:

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 01, 2006 4:34 am  

  • Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2006 7:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home