no_title_is_cool?

Friday, June 23, 2006

bad shit

i'm suffering from my first real hangover now. it's not my first time, but my past ones were all gay shitz that were over in an hour. this one though, has been raging since 8 this morning.

i've tried all kinds of ways to fix this one, but nothing works. i've eaten 2 packets of instant noodles, biscuits, drank too much water, coffee, 7up, everything that is supposed to work but isin't.

i'm not eating any panadol because i have an adverse feeling towards medication. i think it harms more than helps.

anyway i was playing with a stray cat yesterday. i also told a group of girls that the cat will bite them after they tried to fondle my pussy. fucking bitches.


and a few days ago, i saw this big ass motherfucker outside my lift.

that shit is really big, considering there are only potted plants around. somehow it managed to eat enough crap from the pots to get that big. notice my cool $3 bata slippers.


now playing
lovefool - the cardigans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home