no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, June 04, 2006

i'm a leftie in training

so i was out yesterday. i was trying to be superman, after seeing the cool trailers on tv. i thought everyone could fly, thanks to those stupid misleading superman trailers and x-men movies.

i thought if i wasn't born on krypton, i could at least have some mutant powers.

i tried to fly. 3 tries, i only landed once. the other 2, i landed on the floor, on my right arm.

it went like ouch! yay! ouch! fall, land, fall.

2 nice falls on my arm, and i knew that it was fractured, because my left arm suffered a similar fate some years back.

being the ever-dedicated superman, i continued with my flying practise for another 3 hours before going home.

since it wasn't really painful, i thought i could go get it fixed only on wednesday, when most of my exams are over, because i'm a dedicated student too (i'm dedicated at everything i do). but my mother insisted i go, so off to NUH's accident and emergency ward i went this morning.

anyway it was starting to hurt, so i had no objections. so now i've got a pretty cast on my arm, and i've gotta return some time later so that they can change it to a fiberglass one.

in the meantime, i'm a leftie in training. i've chaged my mouse configurations to left-handed, and i basically do everything with my left hand, while my over-worked right gets a well-deserved rest. and i'm gonna continue flying practice.


now playing
just like heaven (the cure cover) - gatsby's american dream

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home