no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

and my current obsession

at any one point of time, i would most probably be obsessed with something, be it a song, a movie, a person, an object, an activity or anything else for that matter. i don’t know why, it just happens.

i don’t have any problems with it though. it gives me something to think of whenever i get bored. i don’t even need to think of what to think of, it just pops into my mind because i am supposed to be obsessed with it.

the bad thing is, it pops into my head even during times when it’s not supposed to, like when i’m attempting to study and make myself more productive so that i can become a useful member of the society. of course, once it comes up, all studying activities stop, because i’d rather think of meaningless things than useful work.

my current obsession – i saw a cute cute x20,000 girl in school today. she was so cute that i killed a kitten that i was stroking because it couldn’t match her cuteness. the girl was wearing braces, which immediately adds 20 points to her cuteness level. this means that she scored 120 out of 100, which made me fall in love with her for a little while.

just a little while. until now. i thought that it would be nice if i could get married with her, and then i realised that i don’t even know her name, which made me very sad. i thought up a fool-proof plan, which consisted of me going up to her and saying “hello, i love you, won’t you tell me your name?” but unfortunately this didn’t materialise and so i left, my heart shattered into a million pieces.

so i remain broken hearted, at least until something new comes by.


now playing
love will tear us apart (joy division cover) – the cure

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home