no_title_is_cool?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

please help

so each day, i have about 7 hours to ponder about the finer details in life, like in what way does the school think that sending me to sell movie tickets really counts as useful working experience.

today was my first full day selling tickets and i racked up a negative $16 difference in the amounts, which fortunately i do not have to pay because i'm still under training.

considering that today is a relatively quiet day, i wonder how it'll be come the weekends, where i'll probably have to work 2 days just to pay off the difference accumulated in a day.

i thought of singing songs to pass time, since it'll take only about 20 songs to pass an hour. the problem is, i get disrupted by customers every 2 verses and i have to start over again, and singing like that ain't fun at all.

my teacher once said, "learn to enjoy the things you do because negative thoughts won't help."

i'm trying to think of something positive, and i'm struggling.

chant with me: selling tickets is good... selling tickets is good...

this shit is killing me slowly and definitely. i complain too much, i can't help it. come visit me and help ease my pain.


now playing
me vs maradona vs elvis - brand new

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home