no_title_is_cool?

Monday, September 25, 2006

time flies, even when you're not having fun

i wrote this in notepad and promptly forgotten about it.

i checked it and it was created on Tuesday, August 22, 2006, 10:56:49 PM

10 things i won't be able to do this coming school break:

1. go on holiday
2. skate
3. slack
4. break my record for number of consecutive days i have not left my house (10)
5. go out with hot chicks
6. football
7. un-cut my hair
8. scratch my ass with my toes
9. go out with more hot chicks
10. not work

i'll be working in the popcorn industry, '7 hours and 20 minutes' each day, 6 days a week, for 6 (7) weeks.

my estimated salary is $3.40/hour, i'll be getting $600/month.

come visit me at marina square and i'll love you long time.

it's not as bad as you might be imagining.

so more than a month into the job, i must say, it's really not that bad. but of course i'd rather be doing other things, like any of the 10 in the list.

i'd rather work than go to school though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home