no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, October 08, 2006

hoho indo

laze around in a maze of haze, left me in a daze, i'm not fazed.

everyone's complaining about the haze now, and i feel compelled to do so to, because i'm a spazzy trend-follower without my own functioning brain.

so anyway, the only thing i dislike about the haze is that it blurs everything, and i feel as though it's my eyes that are blur, not due to the haze.

then i get very irritated with my eyes because i can't see properly, although it's really not their fault. IT'S THE DAMN HAZE.

and another thing is that the damn indonesians are bloody stupid. year after year without fail, there would be forest fires. and despite all these years of training and practice, the bloody government fails to control the situation.

so there, i've done my part for this anti-indonesia campaign.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home