no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

where is my lover

i have accumulated 28 cds since i bought my first back in 2004.

that's estimated to cost more than $600.

usless information - sign of boredom.

i've always believed that i wouldn't be remembered by the people around me, because i don't stand out much.

i'm the person who blends into his surroundings, neither an outcast nor the popular kid, definitely nothing much to remember.

and by 'people', i mean those who are just acquaintances, people that i've had minimal relations with.

surprisingly, it seems that i am actually quite memorable, judging by the fact that the long-lost-acquaintances i've met during my work do recognise me, despite it being the first meeting in more than 6 years.

second piece of useless information - you should know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home