no_title_is_cool?

Saturday, December 30, 2006

this is why it sucked

a summary of the year, with the first paragraphs of the first posts of each month.

jan
and so it's 2006. sounds weird. i'm hoping that by some magical miracle, this year will be better than the last. which seems quite difficult considering 2005 was quite a great year, to me at least.

feb
and so i watched memoirs of a giesha yesterday, rather involuntarily. and unfortunately, i found it to be quite absurd and boring.

mar
today i woke up to a fluttering at my window. it sometimes happen when a trapped housefly tries to fly out of the window, except there is a fucking piece of glass there, which it is too dumb to realise and so constantly hits its wings against the glass.

apr
i'm back. i went on holiday. genting and china. i bought a grand total of zero things for myself, so don't expect anything from me.

may
a few few days ago, i was bored so i went to drink a coke. but i tought that simply drinking it would be not much fun, so i took a pin and poked it in the can.

jun
we were doing presentations today and there was this girl who said 'actually' more than 30 times. i know because i counted. i actually started like 5 minutes into her presentation and actually counted 35 'actuallys', so i suppose the real amount is actually closer to 50.

jul
"show me how you do that trick,
the one that makes me scream," she said,
"the one that makes me laugh," she said,
and threw her arms around my neck.
"show me how you do it, and i promise you,
i promise that i'll run away with you,
i'll run away with you."

aug
i think one of the biggest ironies in the world is that religion is supposed to make people good, but instead creates division and conflict.

sep
a short story: i'm too responsible for my own good

oct
i have accumulated 28 cds since i bought my first back in 2004.

nov
1. my brain is not working

dec
common tests start this saturday and last till next thursday. then it's my holidays, where we're supposed to be doing projects which are due when school reopens.


so you see, the year was so EXCITING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home