no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

i thought it was impossible

not too long ago, i was on the bus going to school when a JC girl came on and sat in front of me. i noticed that she had too many white hairs, and realised that people my age do get white hairs, which was something i forgotten could exist (seriously).

i then went on to conclude that JC kids are too stressed since i haven't seen white hairs in poly for such a long time that i forgot that they existed.

(i also secretly gloated over her apparent misfortune/my apparent fortune)

and then today my mother told me that there was a long white hair at the back of my head, and i was like "OH FUCK pluck it out!" my father plucked it out and i looked at it and it was indeed long and white.

now my mother says that i have white hairs because i don't sleep enough (10 hours a day ain't sufficient?). i think it's because i'm too stressed, just like the JC girl, except that i'm not stressed over matters related to studying. i suffer from secret, hidden stress, and because it's secret, i can't tell you what it is (i'm trying to be funny).

maybe god was punishing me for gloating. he always punishes me for my 1% evil, but never rewards my 99% kindness. such is the sadness of my life.

(i've been using a lot of (brackets) today)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home