no_title_is_cool?

Saturday, March 03, 2007

lately

i've been listening to slightly unhealthy levels of muse.

in general, i don't usually experience much regret about life. when something fucks up, i just think "OH SHIT!" and then go on to figure out my next step. i don't think 'what if?' just 'what's next?'

it's because i really do believe that life has something good in store for me, and every 'mistake' i made in the past are just leading me towards this Good Thing.

i'll only start regretting at the end of my life, if it becomes apparent that this Good Thing is never going to happen. and then i'll be thinking "OH FUCK, LIFE, YOU FUCKING SLUT!" and then regret every single fucked up thing that i've done which lead me to this sorry state of existence.

but there are some things i do feel slight regret for, like how i missed the muse concert because i thought they sucked, to put it quite plainly. now i know how wrong i was.


"destroy the spineless
show me it's real
wasting our last chance
to come away
just break the silence
'cause I’m drifting away
away from you"
new born - muse

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home