no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, April 29, 2007

voyeur

i found this on the floor in a pub. it was a folded up piece of notebook paper. i put it in my pocket because i was too inebriated to read. italics are what i think he's writing.

front
bathe in another man's grave and time will follow. Our father who art in heaven, save me from the wreck I'm about to drown in.

Our father who art in heaven,
save me from the wreck I'm about to drown in, didnt i learn ANYTHING?

back
ananias, i think there's something wrong with the teleport operator. It has more
impas without the commas or the purple butterflies. do you ever wish you could stand on the rings of saturn? or be the opposite of saturnine, and sit with Luke and mariko and drink wine and smoke cigarettes. where did colors come from and who would we be without them? And If you could go into someone's room and pour salt on their wounds, who would It be? do you think you are normal? what is the definition of normal? who would you be without vocabulary? If there was no such thing as individuality, would you live to see it?

my god, life ends soon and I'm not ready for it. fancy seeing you here. AllO! Qu'est qu'il ya? comment t'apelletu? Why do you do what you do? What is your color? would you have to invent a new one, or mix invented ones together? how are guns useful? bears brains, we spit into them,
you hurt pots? fuck that. will you keep this forever? Avec rotve francais accent. cafe a' demain, s'il te plait, next valentines day i'll fuck you in the ass, bitch i'll kill you in more ways than one. I'll stay up more nights in a row than my body allows because my body is as good as dead. Ambien and vodka frees you forever. today I'm going to go and find france. what are you doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home