no_title_is_cool?

Monday, April 23, 2007

the washing is the highlight

i decided my hair was getting long and my mother decided to take me to her hairdresser.

so i was sitting quietly in the chair when a woman came from behind and said "i'm gonna wash your hair now."

it was my first time at a hairdresser (yes, i'm a noob), so all i could think of was 'WTF?'

i quickly smsed my mother, must wash hair? i thought i could refuse.

yes, she replied. but by that time, the woman had already slapped a bunch of shampoo onto my head and was quite engrossed in rubbing it around.

i must say, it definitely felt bloody weird, having a strange woman wash my hair and giving me shampoo-y massages on my temple and behind my ears.

and then came the rinsing, which was the worst part because i didn't know where to look, at her face or at the ceiling, or if i should close my eyes, which felt hella weird too.

it wasn't comfortable at all. i don't like to have strange people touch me. unless they're hot and female and it involves my genitals.

then the hairdresser came and cut my hair and it was all over. i look weird now.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home