no_title_is_cool?

Friday, July 06, 2007

plain black T

i used to have too many black tshirts. because i'm emu and only wear black. i had 5, one for each day. but i'm dirty and recycle my shirts.

until one fine day, i decided that I Shall Not Wear Black henceforth. so i folded 3 of my black shirts and buried them under a pile of old clothes. the other 2 i decided i would not wear because they fit funny.

the next day i had to go to school and i had nothing to wear. i wore black.

i was sad that i broke my vow 1 day after its creation. so i bought 4 white tshirts and wore white for some time. white made me feel cleaner and fresher.

but some days are just Black Days. nothing else will work. on my first Black Day, i realised that i had no black to wear. despite the fact that i have 3 other black tshirts but they're printed and thus don't qualify. so i bought a black tshirt.

i realised that if you read the same word too many times, it will suddenly appear and sound very strange and foreign. this happened to me when i read what i wrote above. black is strange now.

it is 3.39am and i ought to be asleep.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home