no_title_is_cool?

Monday, July 09, 2007

so cheesy, it's enough to make a cheeseburger

"i never ever stop wondering, wondering if you still think of us.
i don't need a photograph, cause you've never left my mind.
no you've never left my mind."
requiem for o m m 2 - of montreal

last tuesday i woke up at 6am for a jog, which i later found out to be 5km long. the reason i bothered going out to run is because my napfa test is next tuesday and i haven't ran since secondary 4.

i went out at 6am because i didn't want anyone to see me jogging, and i thought that the streets should be deserted at 6. but i was wrong, and there were many sad fucks waiting at the bus stops. shit man, who the heck goes to work or school at 6?

so anyway, i was very sad that my plan failed and many people saw me jogging. and i also decided that jogging sucks because it made me tired for nothing, and that i wasn't going to run again.

but now i'm bored and thinking of going out to run tomorrow morning at 5am, which is only 3 hours from now. sounds like a good plan, but i'm worried that there'll be a whole train of invisible 'buddies' running behind me...

wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home