no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, July 26, 2007

tag?

oh my, dqb tagged me. i've never ever done something like this before...

Each player of this game starts off with TEN weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own TEN weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose SIX people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG BACKS.

1. i never wore underwear except when going to school till i was 10.

2. i only owned white underwear throughout my secondary school days and after because colourful undies could be seen through my white uniform.

3. i am shy. really.

4. i often stalk strangers on friendster to the extent that i know many many things about them.

5. i need to turn on my 'talking mode' before i can comprehend what people say and reply them. if 'talking mode' is off and someone says something to me, i'll take about 5 seconds to think before i can reply.

6. when i eat oreos, i don't do the twist-lick-dunk nonsense. i just put the whole thing into my mouth.

7. i only drink chocolate milk. white milk has the potential to make me puke.

8. i've been using the same blanket since i was 10. there are many holes which have been stitched back.

9. i prefer to wash my ass after shitting.

10. i don't like to be touched by strangers, which means no massages, sex, facials, manicures, pedicures, sex, etc.

TAG: antihero, ceo, ken ken, LEE, erm i dunno who else reads my blog. oh VINCENT?

8 Comments:

  • 1. i really hate my specs to be oily or dirt. must be free of dust and oil and whatnots

    2. i used to suck my thumb even when i was 12 years old.

    3. i still have my smelly pillow with me. the one that was made for babies. hehe.

    4. i always have the fierce stare when meeting new classmates. i dont know why.

    5. i like to bath late. winks*

    6. i love to go for weekly facials and manis&pedis weekly, but sadly, i'm too poor for that kind of luxury.

    7. i used to throw green peas under the table when its served to me at the childcare centre. i hate them, gross.

    8. i like to squeeze my pimples and blackheads after bath,

    9. i think you already know my inner secrets. ahem.

    10. i think i'm an angel in disguise of an devil. that's what king says. hahahaha, so bottomline, i'm still an angel.

    xoxo,ceo

    king, keith, edna, sydney, ken ken, serene, and et cetera.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 27, 2007 1:56 am  

  • BET $1000 ure wearing white underwear now

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 27, 2007 12:34 pm  

  • LOL O MY. you know i read your blog

    By Blogger vincent, at July 27, 2007 1:16 pm  

  • anon: NOW? no, not wearing underwear.

    vin: oh BUDDY, obviously i know.

    By Blogger cromber, at July 28, 2007 1:57 am  

  • cromber: why not wearing undies. gross.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 28, 2007 2:46 am  

  • i don't wear underwear at home. then i can scratch my balls easily.

    By Blogger cromber, at July 28, 2007 2:56 am  

  • so i believe u got wolverine scratch marks on them?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 28, 2007 9:39 am  

  • you want to see?

    By Blogger cromber, at July 29, 2007 1:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home