no_title_is_cool?

Monday, July 23, 2007

unfortunately i'm a pussy

friday, july 20, 2007
i turned around just in time to see a fist flying in my direction. it must have been my spider sense, but somehow in my intoxicated state i managed to move out of the way.

he missed my head and hit my ear slightly.

"ouch," i thought, but the alcohol soon numbed everything.

i then stood there for a second, looking at the mofo who just punched me. in that second, i thought of several things:

1. should i punch him?

if i did, i was sure that i would destroy him. he was maybe slightly taller than me, i can't remember. but definitely skinny. and he punched like a girl. besides, he had rebonded shoulder-length hair. who could resist punching a cunt like that?

2. ok, actually i only thought of that ONE thing.

but during that one second when i thought of that one thing, i realised that i couldn't even look at him properly because the whole place was spinning. i couldn't possibly punch him when i can't even see properly.

so i shouted "AY RELAX!" but he was coming for more, and so were his friends. i couldn't defend myself so i went to hide among my friends. yes, not very glamourous at all.

then there was a big confrontation, while i was hiding behind because i thought they would cool down if they didn't see me. they went away soon after.

i then spent the rest of the night sleeping on the bridge outside, recounting my story endlessly to everyone in my state of drunkedness.

my first time in a club and so much excitement. next time, IF there's a next time, i'm most definitely going to be getting into some action instead of hiding somewhere like a pussy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home