no_title_is_cool?

Friday, August 17, 2007

fatty

my sister can sit and watch tv and finish off a whole box of chocolates in 15 minutes and she does this quite often. i think she's gonna become quite fat and unhealthy in the future. my maid loves to buy chocolates for her. i think she wants my sister to become as fat and unhealthy as herself.

my mother told her many times to stop buying chocolates because it's a waste of money and my sister is gonna turn into a fat bitch. she always says ok ok ok ok, and then a few days later more chocolate will mysteriously appear in the fridge.

she says "not my fault loh, your sister want me to buy."
i say "is my sister your boss?"

it's always the case in here. mother says no, sister says yes, maid follows sister. most of the time it's because she stands to gain from following my sister, and if anything goes wrong, just say that it's not her idea.

obviously there is something wrong with her logic and thinking, as it doesn't seem to register that a 40-year-old woman should be the one making the decisions rather than a 14-year-old. however i find that it is impossible to instill logical thinking into her, and thus have given up all hope. anyway it's not me that's gonna turn into a fatty.

4 Comments:

  • I can finish a small Walls tub chocolate ice cream a day. =D

    -Nips-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 18, 2007 1:15 pm  

  • Bring her to this website... I hope it will impact her as it did to me... :P

    http://www7.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0702/sights_n_sounds/index.html

    Im serious.

    Ken Ken

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 19, 2007 1:06 am  

  • tell her that big gers are hot. not big in the tummy u noe rite. lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 19, 2007 7:08 pm  

  • hi nips.

    kenken: impact? doesn't seem to show...

    dqb: fu

    By Blogger cromber, at August 20, 2007 10:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home