no_title_is_cool?

Friday, August 03, 2007

for fun

i'm happy to know that all these stupid project excitements will be gone by monday, and then me and my classmates can resume our happy and loving relationships. of course, new excitements will come in the form of final exams, but i am glad because it just adds some spice to life.

the 4 of us had $83 worth of dessert just because we could. eating all you can just for the sake of spending some money isin't exactly the best thing to do. i was shitting after the meal and i felt like puking.

thus i faced a very unfortunate dilemma of just where to puke? because i'd probably puke on my crotch if i tried to aim into the toilet bowl, or i could puke into my pants if i was not careful. or i could stand and puke and watch the vomit mix with my shit.

but luckily i didn't actually puke so i didn't have to make a choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home