no_title_is_cool?

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

i forgot to add a title

i went to the movies and dinner (and drinking) with my (loving) classmates yesterday, and i must say, THANK YOU all for the care and concern you showed to a half blind man. it felt rather weird to have so many girls and guys fussing over me, forcing me to go to the doctor and even offering to pay for it, and asking me if i'm fine almost 20,000 times.

but of course it is very much appreciated.


that's my right eye yesterday. now both eyes are like that. it's so swollen that i even have double eyelids.

i had a fever this morning and i woke up sweating like shit, wetting the bed and everything else on it. my maid thought i had peed on the bed. i went to the doctor with my mother and he said that long john didn't cause my eye problem. he said it's a viral infection.

i think it was from moshing at baybeats, with all the mat juice flying here and there. something must have found its way into my eye.

doctor: "you know, there's a slight 1 or 2 percent chance that you will go blind, but that's ok, as long as you don't die."

i thought "THANKS..."

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home