no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, August 05, 2007

M O S H

it's baybeats again, and my body is sore after 2 days of moshing. yes, it looks incredibly stupid but it is also incredibly fun. and also painful.

i saw a dumb mat 'bodysurf' into a circle without anyone standing inside. i heard his head smack into the floor and he lay there while i laughed quite hard.

and then there were the girls. oh my, girls are fucking scary when they mosh. that's because those that dare to mosh are the real hardcore and violent ones. they hit me and i don't dare to go near them because they are girls and i don't wanna accidently touch them here and there.

then there were 4 cute girls pushing me from behind. when i say cute, i mean really CUTE like when you would describe a puppy or something. they were barely up to my chest in height and when they pushed, it was around my butt level. they looked like they were in sec 1 or 2.

so then, 4 cute little girls pushing me from behind with surprising force, and there was nothing i could do because i didn't wanna touch them. even when other people pushed me into them, i would try my best to help protect and keep them from harm.

i got elbowed in the jaw and it feels funny now. i'm going again tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home