no_title_is_cool?

Sunday, August 26, 2007

shitty

"we all want to die like movie stars," you said as you jumped from the height of our cutting room floor,
while above us, glowing, exploding, our dreams burst forth in light and death.
hold me and tell me "we'll burn like stars. we'll burn as we fall. watch as city lights dance for us."

kiss and control - afi

i am very sad now because i was supposed to be working at comex fair next weekend after which i would become very rich, but my hopes are all dashed as everyone got the job except for 2 lucky individuals, and i'm lucky enough to be part of this small group of special people.

so now i've got no source of income and there goes all my grand dreams of what to do with the money, although it is not like there are really MANY things for me to buy, but it is good to feel rich once in a while, you know?

next weekend i shall stay home and mourn while my classmates go out and make themselves richer.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home