no_title_is_cool?

Thursday, September 13, 2007

randomsss

"i'll stare forever
and love whatever breaks my heart."
semiotic love - blaqk audio

my new groupmates make my ears bleed on a daily basis. i hope they read this and spare my poor soul. either that or they'll hate me for a long time. both ways work for me.

i went to the cd section at borders yesterday and oh my, it's a wonderland! i took a (long) walk around and found about 10 cds that i want to buy. that'll be only $200+ but considering they are impossible to find anywhere else in singapore except at hmv at twice the price, it's really a good deal.

i gotta remind myself not to spend so much on cds. but they smell so nice and i can't resist. fuck me.

and and and i had some things to say but i can't remember.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home